- • The Bible is God's Word and the final authority on matters of life and worship that pleases God. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- • There is only one God who has revealed himself in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19, Ephesians 3:14-19, 4:4-6)
- • Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God who came to earth as a human, lived the perfect life, was tempted in every way, yet was without sin.
(John 1:1-14, Heb 4:14-15)
- • Jesus died, as a sacrifice for us on the cross. By shedding his blood he paid the penalty for our sins so we could be forgiven. (Eph. 1:7, Rom. 3:21-26)
- • Jesus was resurrected from the dead, so those who follow him now will follow him into life forever with God. (1 Corinthians 15:20-23)
- • We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus. (Eph. 2:8)
- • We are saved from the penalty for sin which is condemnation in hell. (Rom. 5:8-10)
- • We are saved from the guilt and bondage brought on by a life of sin.
(1 Pet. 1:18-19, 3:18-21)
- • No one is saved because they are good enough, but because of God's mercy.
- • Jesus can forgive you, regardless of your past. (Luke 7:36-50)
- • You can have meaning and direction in a life lived for Jesus.
(Phil. 2:12-15, Ephesians 2:10)
- • The church consists of followers of Christ. The church can be your supportive family as we encourage each other to live for Jesus. (Heb. 10:23-25)
- • You must decide that Jesus will be your Lord, meaning that you commit your life to follow him and live by his teachings. (Matt. 7:21)
- • Following Christ means repentance, which is turning away from a sinful way of life. You must change the direction of your life from living to please self to living to please God. (Luke 13:3)
- • Repentance is accompanied by baptism for the forgiveness of sins. (Acts 2:38)
- • Baptism (immersion in water), in the name of Jesus, symbolizes the death and burial of an old way of life as you are resurrected to live a new life. (Romans 6:1-7)
- • While we never arrive at perfection on earth, a relationship with Jesus can transform your life as you begin the process of becoming the person God intends you to be. (2 Cor. 3:18, Romans 12:1-2)
- • A Warm Welcome
- • Friendly People
- • Relevant Bible Teaching
- • Congregational a Capella Singing
- • Weekly Communion
- • Classes for All Ages
- • A Comfortable Atmosphere
- • All Generations, from Youth, to Families with Children, to Senior Citizens
- We Strive to be a people of light and love in a world of searching and wandering individuals.
10:30 am Sunday
6:00 pm Sunday
9:30 am Sunday
7:00 pm Wednesday
Address: 535 Bright Road, Findlay, OH 45840
Phone: (419) 422-1614
Click here for our Facebook Page
View Larger Map